FAQ for BLS/ First aid CPR classes.
If the day is blank how do I sign up? YOU DON'T THE CLASS IS FULL PICK A DIFFERENT DAY!
THE CLASS IS FULL NO ROOM IS AVAILABLE! You have to sign up online NO WALK IN's!
(Unless you are taking ACLS or PALS then just tell your instructor the day of class see below)
If the day is full can I call and be added to the class?
NO SIGN UP BELOW!
IF ITS FULL OR BLANK PICK A DIFFERENT DAY! YOU WILL NOT BE ADDED.
We only have so much room.
If you call you will be redirected to this website.
JUST TELL YOUR INSTRUCTOR THE DAY OF CLASS!
They will do it after your class.
For Classes Taught Daily (ACLS or PALS provider Initial Certification or Refresher (FULL CLASS WITH SKILLS) and Skills Classes (ACLS, PALS, or CPR)
1) Pick the date you'd like to take the class on the appropriate class calendar, below. Scroll to bottom of page on mobile devices.
2) Click on that class and sign up to reserve your spot.
3) You will receive a confirmation email once you have successfully signed up. Check your spam folder if you do not see the email in your inbox. You are now scheduled for the class and your spot is reserved! WE NEVER CANCEL A CLASS.
BLS, CPR for Health Care Providers Initial Certification or Refresher ( RECERT) (FULL CLASS WITH SKILLS)
Pay for your class with the following options:
1) Pay with cash or credit, in person, the day of the class. You receive a discounted price, listed under each class, for paying with cash.
2) Pre-pay online, in advance, with credit. NO CHECKS!