For Classes Taught Daily (ACLS or PALS provider Initial Certification or Refresher (Complete CLASS WITH SKILLS) and Skills Classes (ACLS, PALS, or CPR)
1) Pick the date you'd like to take the class on the appropriate class calendar, below. Scroll to bottom of page on mobile devices or flip your phone sideways for better view. ( If the date is blank or booked pick a new day. Unless you have a group of 5 or more we will not do a custom class.
2) Click on that class and sign up to reserve your spot. ( Pick only 1 day. If you need more then one day you can set that up after your first class. If you lost or don't have your card it is possible to be done in 1 day.( See info on this page)
3) You will receive a confirmation email once you have successfully signed up. Check your spam folder if you do not see the email in your inbox. You are now scheduled for the class and your spot is reserved! WE NEVER CANCEL A CLASS. ( SOME CLASSES ARE OPERATED INDEPENDENTLY BY INDEPENDENT CONTRACTORS)
4) Make sure you have an AHA book and your pre test done. IF you dont have a book or your pre test done for any reason we can help you the day of. JUST SHOW UP.
5) Show up and take your class!
YOU CAN NOT TAKE ACLS & PALS IN THE SAME DAY! Times overlap!
To add BLS to your ACLS or PALS class tell the instructor the day of class and they will do the BLS after your class. It will be shorter then a normal BLS class due to the fact that your taking an advanced class. If you lost your BLS card or need a BLS card you can still take the class. Cost for BLS is $60 cash or
YOU MUST HAVE A 2015 or newer AHA BOOK THE DAY OF CLASS NO EXCEPTIONS.
You can buy online, bring your own book or buy the day of class with the link below.
We don't sell hard copies in class only E Books. We do this to decrease our carbon foot print.
(Having a book is AHA'S RULES NOT OURS! All Training Centers have to follow these rules Each student needs a book for every class. We don't loan books)
**YOU MUST COMPLETE THE PRE TEST FROM YOUR AHA BOOK!
If the website is down or you have issues we can help you the day of class.
Click below for AHA Ebook.
(Ebooks can be used anywhere and when they update the book they are cheaper to upgrade)
Sign up only 1 time. Once you put your info in and hit the OK button at the bottom YOU ARE CONFIRMED!
No need to call! The classes are for ALL providers.
IF THE DAY IS BLANK OR SAY PICK A DIFFERENT DAY PICK A DIFFERENT DAY PLEASE DON'T CALL. THERE'S NO ROOM!
Please indicate initial or refresher when you sign up. Need a ACLS book? Click here
By signing up you agree to our terms of service.
Class location 9245 Laguna Springs Dr Elk Grove 95758
The American Heart Associations Advanced Cardiovascular Life Support is an Instructor-led classroom course. The goals of the class include enabling students to:
Provide good communication in emergency events.
Provide systems of care and immediate post cardiac arrest care.
Provide proper airway management.
Ensure appropriate pharmacological treatment.
Function in group learning and testing stations in case-based scenarios.
Provide basic life support skills, including CPR and airway management with a bag mask device.
Provide management of other life medical emergencies such as ACS and stroke.
Provide Effective Resuscitation Team Dynamics.
How long are the classes?
ACLS Initial Certifications both take 2 days to complete. However you can take as many days as you need without extra cost. Per AHA's rules you can take the Recert even if you lost your card or dont't have one. However if you fail your test you will have to come back for another session. You will not be charged extra for the extra session.
You may stay longer and complete the class in 1 day or come back for a 2nd day. Sign up for only 1 day.
You can pick what day for you for your 2nd day the same day of class if you can not complete it on the first day.
ACLS Refresher take about 6 hours to complete because we run very small classes. Classes are completed in 1 day.
You normally get your card same day
When signing up pick 1 day only and after your class pick the 2nd day IF you need it. We run very small classes and students are able to understand the material much faster!
Copyright © 2017 AHA class sign up Less Stress Accredited EMS- All Rights Reserved.
All instructors issue their own cards. They are owners of their of AHA Approved Training Centers and they email you an E-Card from AHA after class.
We do not Represent AHA All Rights Reserved.